Product Hire Terms & Conditions
Below is a list of our terms and conditions for you to view.
- All bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
- Please confirm bookings as soon as possible in writing, either by email or post.
- Delivery will be at a mutually arranged time.
- Extra equipment i.e. tunnels, wall, wishing well, etc. can be ordered up to 4 days before we travel, generally at no extra cost, quantity depending.
- Payment in full is required either before or at the show either by cash, BACS transfer or by cheque made payable to First Contact Hire.
- To keep future costs to a minimum, at the end of the show, please ensure that the rings of equipment are dismantled and stacked at the corner of the ring and that we have two people dedicated to help with loading and unloading the vans.
- Lost or stolen equipment or damage caused due to misuse will be charged for at the current sales rate.
- First Contact is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or fatalities to any human or animal caused by the use of our equipment, be it in competition, training, storage or movement of said equipment.
- The club, organisation or individual hiring our equipment must have their own insurance in place.
- First Contact will have a representative on site while the show is running to deal with any queries or issues.
- Our First Contact representative will require a free camping pitch/trade stand close to the rings to enable a fast and efficient service.