First Contact Agility Qualifiers 2012
1 Stuart Doughty Stillin Dought C 30.450
2 Kim Krausha0r Charly Of Tollcarne C 31.029
3 Georgina Baker Borderstorm Dare To Have Fun C 32.319
4 Belinda Fox Happy Go Harry C 32.445
5 Kevin Lampitt Cheesy Wotsit C 32.750
6 Catherine Rowlands Perfect Bright Skye C 35.001
7 Nick Cirket Nedlo Swift or What C 35.202
8 Judith Leonard Dancing Kie C 35.723
9 Dawn Cavanagh Heathlands Dawn Flyte C 42.759
10 Pete Wells Meisterwerk Jo Soap 5 31.025
11 Emma Quincy Bushy Boy Of Bards 5 31.946
12 Annie Marigny Cories Afka 5 35.166
13 Sandra Spruce Dodgin’ Rags to Riches 5R 35.681
14 Steven Pluves Novamberten 5 35.694
15 Steve Hutchinson Sox in The City 5R 41.715
16 Caroline Johnson Moffatdale Dazzlin’ Sun 5,5R 39.903
17 Ray Ellerton Dragondaze Into Gear 5R, E --------
18 Steve Hutchinson Meg Lamaniac 5R, E --------
19 Jo Hyslop Bonvivant With Extra Zoom E --------
20 Susannah Thomas Jedeyes Of Valgrays E --------
21 Kenny Waddell Obie Owes Me Nothing 5R, E --------
22 Helen Aucott Jakoval Bluberry Ice 5R, E --------
Approximately 10 qualifying classes for Large Grade 6 dogs.
First Contact rules
- The class must be judged under the appropriate Kennel Club Rules in force at the time of the competition.
- The top 5 dogs from each heat (top 3 if the heat is split into 2 parts), will qualify for the final.
- If the entry for a heat exceeds the KC limit for a judge in a day then the class will be equally and randomly split and another judge appointed for the second part.
- Handlers may enter more than one dag in the competition and may qualify more than one dog for the final event.
- Once a dog has qualified for the final it may enter further heats. as long as it is still eliglible for Grade 6.
- Handlers who have already qualified their dog for the final must report this fact to the appropriate Show Secretary before running in classs. If the already qualified dog then qualifies again, the place will be awarded to the highest placed unqualified dog.
- The first 5 dogs from the heat will be invited to compete in the final. The next 5 dogs will be held as reserves.
- If the class is split, the top 3 dogs from each part will be invited to compete in the final. The next top 3 in each part will be held as reserves.
- In the event of a dog being unable to compete in the final due to availability, illness or injury the reserves from that heat will be called up in numerical order.
- In the event of a handler being unable to compete in a heat due to illness or injury a substitute hander for the qualifying dog will be allowed to run the dog.
The Final is to be held at the Dog Vegas show at Grantham on July 28th 2012 and will be judged by Mr Ian Dobison.
- The final is kindly sponsored by www.dogvegas.co.uk
- The final will consist of approximately 50 dogs.
- There will be a total prize fund of £250 which will be awarded between the top 5 places.
- The winner will also receive a trophy & money off vouchers for future Dog Vegas shows.
- T-shirts for 2nd and 3rd places and rosettes to 10th place.
- All unplaced finalists will receive a commemorative rosette.